"From His fullness we have all received, grace upon grace." John 1:16
Our aim is that we all reflect the grace we've received from God while responding to this crisis and to each other. With that in mind, we have resumed meeting in person and encourage the following precautions...
- Participation is entirely at your discretion. Please refrain from joining us if you are in poor health, feeling ill or are uncomfortable with a larger gathering.
- You may wear masks at your discretion though we recommend using one if within 6 feet of someone outside your household.
- To limit touching, please refrain from physical greetings. (hugs, handshakes, etc.)
- To minimize contact...
- Please allow us to open the doors for you
- Bulletins will be available to pick up at your discretion
- Your tithe or offering may be placed in the specified locations
- Extra sanitation measures have been taken and will be taken between every event where groups are gathered.
- Nursery and Children's Church are available as you feel comfortable.
Thank you for extending grace during this time!