We have resumed all services with the following suggestions!
We ask everyone to observe while attending.
- Participation is entirely at your discretion. Please refrain from joining us if you are in poor health, feeling ill or are uncomfortable with a larger gathering.
- We ask that masks be worn when within six feet of someone outside of your household, until further notice.
- To limit touching, please refrain from physical greetings. (hugs, handshakes, etc.)
- To minimize contact...
- The Main Entrance doors will be the only building access with open doors
- Upon entering please go directly to where you will sit for the service
- Bulletins will be available to pick up at your discretion
- Please do not use the hymnals until further notice
- Your tithe or offering may be placed in the specified locations
- There will be no nursery or children's church provided until July.
- Extra sanitation measures have been taken and will be taken between every event where groups are gathered.
If you are comfortable attending, please follow the guidelines above. Thank you for you patience during this time.