Due to the current health crisis, we are reopening our activities gradually. Please watch for service times and updates!
On Sunday, June 7th, we will have our first Morning Worship Service back together. That will be the only activity in our facility that day. The following are the current precautions we ask everyone to observe while attending.
- Participation is entirely at your discretion. Please refrain from joining us if you are in poor health, feeling ill or are uncomfortable with a larger gathering.
- We are providing masks to be worn at all times when within six feet of someone outside of your household, until further notice.
- To limit touching, no physical greetings are to take place (hugs, handshakes, etc.)
- To minimize contact...
- The Main Entrance doors will be the only building access with open doors
- Upon entering please go directly to where you will sit for the service
- Bulletins will be available to pick up at your discretion
- Please do not use the hymnals until further notice
- Your tithe or offering may be placed in the specified locations
- There will be no nursery or children's church provided until July.
- Extra sanitation measures have been taken and will be taken between every event where groups are gathered.
If you are comfortable attending, please follow the guidelines above. Thank you for you patience during this time.