Trinity Baptist Church, formerly known as Muskegon Heights Baptist Church, began in 1887 through meeting in a department store. Construction of a church building began in August of 1891. The church enjoyed many years of God’s blessing in the Muskegon Heights location. As more and more members moved to the suburbs, a beautiful piece of land was purchased on Sheridan Drive in Fruitport Township with the goal of relocation. The new building was first occupied in June of 1968. Since that time, a 5,700 square foot addition has been completed. Today, after more than 120 years, Trinity Baptist Church is still celebrating God’s goodness!